THE DOC IS BACK!
WELCOME TO 2017 COMMUNITY!
Pre-season 2017 has been underway for some time now and The Doc has been hard at work. Not only do we have a brand new website for the 2017 but we have spend hours planning how we want to run the 2017 season with you.
2017 will see:
- THE RETURN OF THE MONDAY AND THURSDAY EVENING PODCAST (with new pods not far way).
- The inaugural Doctor Supercoach Admin Keeper league, which will be made up of 10 deep keeper teams run by admins and possible a lucky community member.
- We will once again be running DONATE FOR DONUTS and our CANCER COUNCIL fundraising page. Last season we raised $1,200 and from that success we plan on continuing our efforts to promote cancer awareness.
- This season will also the inaugural donator's podcast where the Podcast team will be undertaking one-on-one personalised assessments of teams and live Q & A sessions with members.
- We have also initiated a tiered community league system where you can rise up the ranks to be classed as the best Doctor Supercoach community coach.
- As always, we will continue our best efforts to provide up to date quarterly scores, articles, break-evens, rookie reviews, injury reports, trade rumours, and Facebook Q & A sessions.
- Finally, we will run a predictions for when Pistol runs out of trades and also discuss with Cheezo whether Danger makes his 2017 Supercoach team.
Welcome back to all our returning Supercoaches and hello to all our new followers! Can't wait to get the Supercoach Season underway.